Friday, September 13, 2013

 In class we talked about the story "A Good Man is Hard To Find", I enjoyed reading it because it had an odd story line. It all started with a family going on a vacation and the main charcter is the grandmother in the story. The grandmother comes off as a self centered lady and very rude. The family has an accident and the decide they need to look for help. It ends up where the three people to stop one of them is the misfit and the grandmother recgonizes him. The misfit kills the grandson and her son and he ends up killing the grandmother also. The story was odd but it kept the readers interested, other than everyone dying in the story it was good. I enjoyed in class how we talked about other ways that the story could have ended if the grandmother wasnt as selfish.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the story had an odd story line but I definitely liked reading it as well. I think that how we put our input on how the story ended made us relate more to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that it was odd to! epically since there was a cat that some how managed to live but everyone else died! If it had a better ending I think it would have been more interesting

    ReplyDelete