Friday, September 6, 2013

About me

Hello, I am Jessica Fee and am in my sophomore year at Richard Bland. I am going for my nursing degree and stride to work in the pediatrics unit one day. I enjoy volunteering and helping out around my community, my passion is volunteering through 4-h. I did compete in a few pageants and won the title Miss Chesterfield County Fair 2011 and I went on to Miss Virginia Fairs, I placed top 10 in a wheelchair. To back track I was in a bad car accident while I had my title of miss chesterfield county fair, only 3 weeks out until my miss Virginia pageant. My brother and I are "walking blessings" as my mom would say somebody ran us off the road in December of 2011 and fled the scene. That night I broke my femur bone, which I may add is the biggest bone in your body. I broke my ribs, fractured my sternum and punctured a lung all very painful things. My brother on the other hand has a brain injury, he had to learn to walk and talk again. Luckily he recovered now and he is doing very well and became an EMT to help other people. I work at a group home with mentally handicap people and I love every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you told a lot of things about your self in just a short blog.

    ReplyDelete