Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another weekend at work

Another weekend at work, I love my job and I am so passionate about it! I think about work when I am not even at work about what trip I am going to take my clients on next and I enjoy putting a smile on there faces. Friday we had a Halloween dance and I enjoyed dressing my clients up in there costumes and dancing with them at the dance! Saturday I worked also and I enjoyed taking them to the science museum and to McDonald's to indulge in a big cheeseburger and a soda. After arriving back at there house everyone was tired and just relaxed around the house. For the the rest of my shift at work which I may add is a twelve hour shift, I did my notes that I completed about my clients and cleaned the house. Sunday is always movie day I bring a couple red box movies for my clients. They enjoy just relaxing and we may play some card games and checkers. I absolutely love working with people with disabilities, every single person I work with brightens my day and really makes work fun! I worked thirty three hours over the weekend but it never feels like that many hours because I truly enjoy my job!

1 comment:

  1. I like reading your blog Jessica. I think its really cool how much you actually love your job.

    ReplyDelete