Friday, October 18, 2013

This week flew by

This past week went by super fast and its finally Friday which makes me happy. For once I don't work this weekend, I am going to the pumpkin patch today with my little brother! After we get a pumpkin, I am leaving to go to Shenandoah with my boyfriend's family to go hiking. I have never been hiking, this will be very interesting for me. I am very excited because we are going to a apple orchard to pick apples! I think the scenery will be gorgeous and the leaves changing will be a pretty sight to see. On the other hand we are staying in a small cabin and there is no electricity or no showers just an out house. This will be the true meaning of "roughing it", I hope this goes well!

1 comment:

  1. That sound like so much fun!! I really want to go to the pumpkin patch soon! Good luck hiking and have fun in Shenandoah!

    ReplyDelete