Friday, October 4, 2013

loving where you work makes for a great day at work

 I'm very excited for this weekend, tonight I work and Friday nights at my job I have movie night for my patients! I pick up the new movies at a red box and pick up a box of popcorn and after dinner we all sit down and watch a new movie and they always look forward to Friday nights for this! I am truly looking forward to Saturday I work a twelve hour shift and a typical Saturday at my work consist of me taking my patients to a local dollar tree for my patients to get anything they desire with their allowance or money since some of them have jobs. But this Saturday I am taking them to Busch Gardens, they all went for their first time over the summer they all said it was the time of their lives! It is hollow scream at Busch Gardens right now and they would be terrified if I took them at night for the scary stuff. Therefore I am taking them during the day for the rides and to enjoy the park and look at all the Halloween decorations! I hope the trip goes well and we have great weather so they enjoy this trip as much as they did over the summer! Sunday I work also, they all have a chore that they must get done for which Sunday will be our day to relax and get things done around the house and that would be my weekend at a glance, work and more work! I love my job and love working with handicap people and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, it is my passion if you cant tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment