Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Part 2 to my weekend of excitement"

Friday before I left school I decided I wanted to go to the cookout on campus because I cant say no to free food and I don't know anybody who doesn't love a good burger and hot dog. It was a fun event and I also was attending it for my out of class assignment. I enjoyed socializing and just enjoying some good food. One of my friends went with me to it and by the time we left we were so full we couldn't move. I ate a burger ,a hot dog and had a bag of chips which is a lot of food for me! That was the first time since I was at bland I went to the Asian water garden and I truly enjoyed it, its very pretty! The worst part of the day was I got back to my car and realized I locked my keys in my car and it left me stranded at bland when I had work in less than an hour. I called my dad and asked him if he could take a minute to go look at our key rack and see if my extra key was hanging there and it was, I was saved! My Dad drove to Bland with my keys and
I was off and on my way to work, luckily I made it on time. My clients were just arriving home when I got there and man were they excited to go to the pumpkin patch! All in all my day was still good considering there was a small speed bump seeing my clients smile while picking out there pumpkins made my day turn around fast!

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't been to the Asian water garden since I have been at Bland! I need to check it out. I'm glad you got your keys out and got to work on time :)

    ReplyDelete