Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My weekend excitement

This past weekend was an eventful weekend for me, I went to the pumpkin patch and Sweeney said that would count as my out of class. I then carved pumpkins with my clients at work at the group home and they seemed to enjoy it considering it was there first time carving a pumpkin! When arriving home from work I was so excited it was all I could think about, I was getting my own puppy for the first time. My family has always had dogs but it was a family pet. Friday I had purchased my own puppy a chocolate lab that was only 8 weeks old and he was the cutest dog I have ever seen. The next morning I woke up and decided I wanted to take him somewhere and I decided that place was going to be Bass Pro because you can have pets in there. I had so many people coming up to me wanting to pet him and hold him and its understandable because hes adorable! Well it dawned on me when I was there I hadn't thought of a name for my cute puppy and I thought about it while walking around and I named him Diesel. Sunday I went to the movies to go see Bad Grandpa and it looked like a funny movie by the commercials but as usual sometimes the commercial for the movie puts all the good parts in the commercial and that had happened for this one. I had a great weekend with my puppy and family and I enjoyed having the weekend off.    

No comments:

Post a Comment